Thursday, April 30, 2015

Vocabulary
 

I was walking at the beach with some of my bumbnerd friends. We had work for school. No one wanted to study. We did not really knew where we were headed to and walked across some random places. A storm was about to happen because the sky looked like a rock at the horizon.

My friends were those kind of crazy dudes who would do cool stuff all the time no matter how the weather is. It started lightning so we went inside a forest of palm tree to not to stay uncovered in the middle of the beach.

One of my friends said: hehehe we might died under those coconut trees if the storm strikes us. I told that dingus to shush or I would literally make him swallowing a jellyfish and then we would see which one of us would end up being strike first.

The waves were huge! It was legit to be at the beach in the middle of that storm. I was really scared though. I hoped it would stop before sunset.

It was getting dark and chilly so we decided to make a fire. The wood was wet and it was difficult to make fire like that. Osmosis, one of my friend, tried to start it by hitting two rocks against each other. I told him I could start my own fire before him with just one hand. “Bullshit!’ he said. That turkey didn’t believe me until I put some wood together, took the lighter in my pocket and just started the fire in 2 seconds. All of us laughed besides him. He said: “You freak you suck. That’s unfair.” I walked toward him, gave him a little punch on the head and went: “palalalala”. I am the best.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment