Wednesday, April 29, 2015


It was going to be a very warm day

My mom asked me one day if I would like to go skydiving. I asked her if she was joking and she said no. She knew a pilot and he proposed her to go skydive. She did not want to. So she asked me if I wanted to take her spot. I immediately said yes! It seemed so crazy to me and I was so excited about it. July 24th,2012. We started the car at 9am to go to the lake. I planned to jump later in the afternoon. It was so hot outside. I was kind of nervous. I was not scared. I was just super excited. I could not eat anything. My stomach was super tight. My mom started telling me all the things that might happen while I’m up there. Parachute might not open, parachute open too early and catch in one of the plane’s wings, I could break my legs while landing or hurt my back when the parachute opens, or my plane could simply crash,… and I pass a lot of others crazy theories she gave me. Moms are terrible on that point. But anyway! At 3 pm I put my suit on ! It was 90 degrees outside and I was dressed like if we were in Alaska ! Why? The coach who was going to jump with me explained me a little the steps of skydiving and how it was going to happen. Of course it scared my mom a little more and made me even more excited!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment