Thursday, April 30, 2015


Smile and just be famous.

 I think smiling is very important. Show people how happy you are. Or even smile when you are not in a good mood. Make people feel like it’s a great day for you. That’s how I think. Sometimes I see people in the street or at en avent. They say : Hey, I remember you! Thomas, right?. I confirm and ask them how they remember. They often tell me they couldn’t forget my smile. It makes me happy and sometimes proud to hear that. Smiling make you happy and alos other happy. Smile is like laughing or sneezing. It is communicative. Be famous to me as two meanings. The first one is that you have to be proud of yourself. No matter what I do, no matter how I feel, I still have to be proud of what I accomplished and what I would like to accomplish. Ambition and motivation are part of that proudness. If you are proud of what you do and if you believe in yourself, everything is possible. The second meaning of famous would be more literal. I would like to become famous. I like having people’s attention. I want to be famous but I don’t want to reveal everything. To be famous you have to accomplish good work and alos be interesting. How can I be interesting for a lot of people. Well, I try to stay mysterious. I don’t reveal a lot about myself. But I try to accomplish as much as I can and I will make sure it is visible and people notice it. Be famous is like a reward you get. You feel appreciate. Off course you can’t make everyone around you like you. Haters exists and will always be there to get in your way if they want to. But it doesn’t stop my goals and dreams. Smile and just be famous. It makes me think about Tony Stark. You know the guy from Iron Man? He is pretty much like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment