Thursday, April 30, 2015


10 things I am passionate about…
1)      Extreme sensations
2)      Croustillons
3)      Planes
4)      Space
5)      Sweet Tea
6)      Travelling
7)      Family
8)      Music
9)      My future
10)  Skydiving

 

Traveling is how I resource myself. I like to be home, around my family and what I know. But I love even more going somewhere and discover. If traveling was free, I wouldn’t be home often. Well, actually right now I am not really at home since I am studying here in America. But what I like about being away from what I know is that I keep learning things, I keep evaluating and growing up because I discover different things, different language different cultures, and different ways to do or say things, different ways to think. There is no better way to learn than travel around the world. I wasn’t that kind of guy 10 years ago> I was more like my dad, wanting to stay home, because it was enough for me and I didn’t want to experience the unknown, feel unsecured. But today, that is what I am looking for. I trust myself and I am confident in what I do. I will always plan what I want to do. I will try to do it. I started travelling with my grandma. We went to Egypt. It was so different! I could not believe that people could live that way in the 21st century. But it was the reality, I started learning about it, and I started loving it! I definitely wanted to discover things like that for the rest of my life.

#8) Long-term travel is not a vacation (it's a full-time job).

#2) Most places are as safe (or safer) than home.

 

Space is the only place that doesn’t belong to anyone. It is infinite, dark, cold and dangerous. But still to me it is mysterious and attractive. I wish I could go to space. I just would like to see how the earth looks like from there, how it feels to float, try to drink water in space, listen to the deep and weird sounds the stars and black holes. Space would be an ultimate travel. I love watching movies about space. The most recent were gravity and my favorite, Interstellar.

I would like to skydive from space, like Felix Baumgartner did a few years ago, just to see how things looks when you are that high in the sky, above everything, alone, silent, peaceful.
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment