Wednesday, April 29, 2015

 



I will travel a lot when I get older
 

 I am impressed how here in America, people in High school already get engaged or even have kids.  I can be happy for them but I do not understand why they chose that. Because to me it is not the right thing to do. There are steps in life. And you have to choose the good time to do them. As soon as I finish studying and get my diploma, I want to start travelling the world. There are so many things to see and discover. Travelling is something you cannot do easily with kids. Why do people want to get married at 18-20 ? There is pretty much no good reason! I am going to be travelling with my girlfriend. I can do it without being engaged to her. We are young. We have time. I travelled several times with my grandmother and I discovered so many things about then world. I would like to show people how important it is to take a trip somewhere far away from home! I went to Egypt, Tunisia, France, Italy, Malta, Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and Holland. And now I am in the US. I love travelling. I will travel as long as I can and as much as I can. If you want to grow up and be opened to others, understand how the world is working, then you have to go! A weekend, two weeks, a month, a year or more… it does not matter! Go see the world! It is magic! I am convinced of that.  Right after graduating, the first trip I would like to do is to New Zealand. It seems so pretty! The land where they made The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies. I would also like to go to Australia, Thailand.

Image result for travel

No comments:

Post a Comment