Thursday, April 30, 2015



Happiness


Being happy in life is important. Nowadays, people complain a lot about pretty much everything. Who said that life could be perfect? No one. Life has up and downs. We have to live with that. Think positively in life is important to reach happiness. If you see red and black, sad ness and madness all the time, then you won’t be able to be as happy as you want it or even deserve it.
Personally, I feel super happy. I am realizing my dreams. Slowly but surely. I have a family who loves me and encourage me in my future. I have good friends. Well let’s just say that I know a lot of people who are nice to me. I have an adorable girlfriend who sometimes makes things seem like hell but I know she is just deeply in love and does not want to lose me. I am in good health, I have an apartment, a car, insurance. Anyways! Yes I wish I had a ton of money, my own house, a faster car but it is just the materialistic part of life. What makes me as a person, the people I am with and the people who participates in my happiness in everyday life is more important. That is all that matter.
 
 

 Image result for happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment