Thursday, April 30, 2015


A Mix of Traits


I decided to lay in the grass against a very tall tree that afternoon. The sunny sky was shining on Campus. I kept looking at people coming to and leaving their class. Then, I noticed one of this couple sitting at a table. The girl standing behind that elegant male looked like a double sized hobbit comparing to that rangy individual who seemed to perform Olympics every day. Contemplating her standing next to that athletic men, I wondered if those two people could be a couple or not. They started kissing. That answered my question. Though I could not figure out what they found to each other. I became really curious. Physically, nothing matched between them. I did not see her as a glamorous female because of the red and white excrescences that appeared all over her visage. The zombie shirt she wore that day and the artistic pieces of metal gripping into her face gave her an extraterrestrial glimpse. She also revealed a couple of tattoos who looked like crosses… maybe they symbolized a sort of virtuous ethic. Her school bag with zombie’s drawings and her headphones with The Walking Dead writing on it made her obviously a dead walker fan.  She looked primitively archaic and into a dark fashion. Her ghostly white expression made her seem impaired and nauseated. Her meager mandible appeared ridiculous and her big nose looked disproportional. At the other hand, her boyfriend showed his gracious white and shiny denture a lot. His colorful and expensive looking outfit made him look prosperous. They totally belonged to an opposite vogue. Reading some business book situated in front of him, his concentrate face changed to a surprised expression when the girl came. To me, he seemed to be some kind of professional in the business world already.   His body surface reflected a cocoa complexion which made me think he probably traveled a lot.

So, on one side I found that guy who looked very sophisticated and neurologically well educated, and, on the other, that passive female who seemed starved and psychologically nervous by how white she appeared  to me. This crazy and awkward looking couple at least proved me one thing. Appearance does not matter. Those two seemed so twitter patted together. They kept giggling a lot. That made me realized how much prosperity they shared with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment